Contact us to list your service

Providing information for couples to seek help for their relationship issues by bringing together those counsellors who specialise in ‘Couples Counselling’ across Greater Melbourne.

Learn more

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, this directory is a free resource to list your marriage and couples counselling practice.

Yes, in order to list on this directory, you must have a qualifications in ‘couples counselling’ or ‘family therapy’ in addition to your primary professional qualification. In addition, you must be a registered member of a professional association such as the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW), Australian Psychological Association (APS), or Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA) or similar. If you are unsure if your training is sufficient to list your practice here, please contact us to discuss your qualifications.

To begin with, simply fill out the email contact form, sent it to us, and will be in touch shortly.